Friday, October 9, 2009

My students are writing autobiographies. Here's one:

My name is ******* ********. I live in phila all my life. I’m in love with my baby dad he is the one that I can talk to when I’m down. My dad was not always in my life he was traveling all the time when I was 3 and my sister was 1 that wit my mom told me and my sister and then he came when I was 15teen and my sister was 12. He is going out of my life and my sister life like it’s a game but now I know wit was going on with that. Sometime I feel like he don’t love us because he is always comeing in and out our life like I said before he think it’s a game who don’t need a dad in they life. I need to know is that’s y I’m haven a baby because I look for love from man. When I need it from him but it look like he don’t gave a fuck. So all this time we was a game to him. He is going now and I’m 16teen about to be 17teen and my sister is 14teen now. I’m about to have a lil one soon by the love of my life it’s a boy that wit I need in my life.



Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment